Colours by day

Just a quick post as I pulled out the colour samples to have a look at with the Haymes version of Reiki and Flokati (Wattyl paint colours) due to the change in supplier.

It does look a bit different in the daylight but then it all looks different on a screen too.  Looking back at the post on colour selection the colours of the bricks look so different as well as the kitchen colours under fluoro lights.  Since it's day time and I'm being distracted about house stuff and I have good diffused sunlight where I am I pulled out our colour selections and put them in the right orientation (vertical/horizontal) for the different surfaces.

Flokati and Reiki in the background.  Parchment Laminate, Urban Caesarstone and Domain in Riven finish.

Elements with all the right orientation

Front on view makes the Urban Caesarstone look a lot whiter

The selections show in these photos are based on

Haymes versions of Flokati (Wattyl) and Reiki (Wattyl)
Caesarstone Urban (Classico series).  It's a grey Caesarstone.  I would have loved Concrete in the Supernaturals range, but you can't get everything in life :)
Laminex Domain in Riven finish
Laminex Parchment Natural finish

Splashback will be a Dulux white to match/be neutral against the Parchment white.

I have visions of one day adding trim to all the top doors so I can get a shaker style door...


Comments

Popular