Mountain of Mulch

I finally picked up the phone and called about the "Free Mulch" that has been advertised for ages in Lugarno.

It was efficient and quick and I got the mulch today... and with such friendly and FREE service I don't know why people don't take it up more often (maybe they do but I'm just flabbergasted at how good the service was).  The calls were professional, I got a quote for some tree removal and my name was spelled correctly and my number and the quote were very neatly written out.  But the amazing thing was the communication and the thoughtfulness of where to get the mulch to.  We don't have the most convenient blocks in the world, and John drove all the way down (reversed!) with his truck, had to maneuver under the power cable in the truck (see photo) and then squeeze into a tight spot and dump the mulch




The mulch was a mix of eucalypt and camphor laurel.

Comments

Popular