Curtains and Stairs



This was from the weekend of 9 - 10 May 2015 when we visited the site and I went curtain shopping.

With the curtains I purchased I could have opened my own curtain shop!

Curtains being stored in an appropriate IKEA Expedit shelf
A bag of heading tape

The Stairs are looking a bit wonky.  Maybe because it's not yet 'in the ground'!
Stairs for the dogs

On Saturday 9th the stairs haven't been finished
I think there is something missing... some concrete and metal foot thing perhaps?


 I've never really looked at our rainwater tank.  So here are some close up photos :)

Tankworks custom 3100L in Evening Haze.  Or at least that's the colour it's meant to be.

Doesn't look like a superfine filter to me...

If only it was powered...

Imagine a deck out here
 Access door to under the house has also been installed:
Small hobbit door

 Let me in, let me in!  OK more photos from the window then :(

Kitchen is looking interesting... 

Can't wait to use this space

Down the corridor

Comments

Popular