New Home Review site

This building journey has been interesting.  A bit of a diversion from building the businesses (Oddswop and 99interns).  But eventually as always worlds collide.  So I had a thought of creating a site or portal for new home buyers to get better information.  It started as an idea and is to most extent still 'just' an idea.  But an idea with legs.  As everyone I've spoken to loves the concept.

I want to help those who want to search for a floor plan that is:
upside down or
a north facing block or
fits on a 10 m wide block or
suits a sloping block

I want to be able to provide a better guide to the building process if you are in NSW or in WA or VIC rather than the mismatch of information available now.

I want to be able to provide independent reviews of builders.  Not necessarily for the build quality as that will vary from build to build to some extent but as to where they build, what type of blocks they build, the materials they use, their unique features, and their inclusions.  At the moment the information seems to be scattered all over the place.

Anyway it'll be coming 'soon'.  I have a page ready to go for it:
http://www.newhomereview.com.au

Thought I'd put it out to the world that I'm doing it -- I've been told it makes things happen :)

Comments

Popular