What colour is my fc infill?

I think I need to add this question to the SS!  According to my colours article we were going to match to either Monument (roof) or Evening Haze (garage/fascia)... but then I thought I better check what we signed off on:


No wonder I don't know.  It's not there!  And why did we agree to CB Evening Haze for the rainheads.  How stupid is that going to look with the Monument downpipes!  Argh.  But then I can't even see any rainheads marked up on our elevations.  So maybe we don't have one so I shouldn't worry about it?

I'll have to add it to our list and see if we can get it painted black (to match the windows/doors) or alternatively the colour of the eaves?

W keeps saying he'll fix it if I hate it.  And has even considered slicing off some of the bricks so he can clad it.

Comments

Popular